D'Pastry Terms & Conditions
** Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
$130 AND ABOVE ( 1 Time Delivery to single location)
$20 Delivery charge for orders below $130 (Single location)
No delivery to Jurong Island, Army Camps & restricted airline and cargo areas
ADDITIONAL $10 (per location) on top of normal delivery charge applicable for the followings:
- Sentosa Island (only availbale to Lobby / Reception Area of Hotels & Resorts)
- Tuas & Marina Bay Sands area
PLEASE ORDER 3 DAYS IN ADVANCE FOR WHOLE CAKES.
- All prices are inclusive of GST.
- All prices are not inclusive of delivery charges.
- Pictures used for cakes might have slight variance to actual product due to possible differences in photo to screen settings.
- Cakes are best stored refrigerated and best consumed within 2 days of delivery. D'Pastry shall not be held accountable should cakes be kept or stored inappropriately or for extensive periods.
- All cakes may contain gluten, eggs and dairy products. Traces of Nuts might be present in some of the cakes. D'Pastry is not held accountable from any adverse medical conditions/allergies due to the consumption of our products.
- Non-edible items may be used as decorative pieces for our cakes. Please ensure the non-edible items are removed prior to consumption.
- Cakes and deserts are no Pork, no Lard and no Alcohol.
- Orders are subjected to availability.
- Cake design are subjected to slight variations and availability of seasonal fruits/decorative accessories.
- For next day deliveries, all orders have to be submitted by 4pm the day before.
- Changes in order must be made 2 days prior to delivery.
- Changes to any confirmed orders are STRICTLY not allowed. No refunds will be given for confirmed orders.
Cancellation and Refund:
- As our cakes are made specially for your order, No cancellation of orders will be entertained 1 day prior to delivery.
- There would be no refunds for cancellation 1 day before delivery.
- Cancellation of orders must be made 2 days before date of delivery, surcharge of 50% of order price will be applicable.
- Refunds will take 2 to 4 weeks of processing time from date of cancellation.
Please note that delivery is made by a third party vendor.
- Timings for delivery are as follows:
- Mondays to Sundays (including Public Holidays)
- 10am – 2pm
- 2pm – 6pm
- *Re-delivery and Specific Timings charges may apply.
- A signed delivery order would be required upon receiving delivery.
- Acknowledgement of the delivery order is proof that cakes are received in good condition and in no way should D'Pastry be liable for any damages thereafter.
- Re-delivery charges may apply.
- D'Pastry shall not be liable or responsible for late deliveries or failure to deliver due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our control.